How do I know what "Quantity" means when ordering Fabric ?
- Fabric is Sold in Running (linear) yards. NOT Square yards.
- Each fabric may come in different widths like 48", 54", 60" etc. However You are purchasing your amount you need in Running yards.
- Running (linear) Yards are simple. 1yd = 36", 2yd = 72" , 3yd =108" etc.
- When you Add Fabric to Cart : 1 = 1yard, 2 = 2yards, 3 = 3yards etc.
- We try to keep all fabric orders in one continuous piece if possible.
- Example : Cordura nylon 59" wide - order of
- <1 yard = 36"x59" > < 2 yards =72"x59"> < 3yards = 108"x59"> etc.
- Sample ordering is encouraged since all monitors show colors differently.
- Samples of many of our fabrics are available as a Choice on the listing fabric Page.
- If you Choose Sample : Most Fabrics a 3"x7" swatch is the sample size.
- Some Samples of Large Patterns Like Tapestry are cut about 17" x 17" to give a better look and could possibly use for a pillow top.
- Dye lots can vary slightly so there might be a slight change when you order your yardage. However it is usually not significant to be a problem.
- Samples however are not guaranteed to match perfect as fabrics are being sold everyday so if you like your sample order ASAP.
- Samples are sold as a help for choosing and are not returnable.
How do we pack and Ship your order ?
We are very careful how we safely ship your orders. Some wide fabrics may be folded to help keep your shipping costs down.
Some fabrics should not be folded so they are not. Most orders of 10 yards and up are rolled and shipped on a tube.
You may request that your order be rolled and we will do our best to comply.